A small business promotional video can help you to generate sales and promote new products or services for your company. Promotional videos are typically short videos that last only one to several minutes and provide an introduction to your business and the products or services that you offer.
Small businesses can use promotional videos on their company website, on YouTube, and throughout other social media and social networking sites.
A promotional video will allow your business to:
- Generate new sales leads
- Increase calls for more information from potential customers
- Engage your customers quickly without asking them to read long pages of text
- Distribute your video through social networking sites to enhance profile appeal and improve customer interaction
- Showcase your business visually online
- Introduce a new product, position your brand, or present your services
At Watch It Bend Studios, we offer a variety of video production services for small businesses including video shooting and editing for promotional video production. Our promotional video production services are available to business located throughout the St. Louis area. These small business promotional video shooting and editing services are affordable to nearly any small business, and they can be modified to meet your budget and needs. To learn more about our video production services for small businesses, please contact our commercial video production company for additional information.
How Promotional Video Production Works
As a leading St. Louis corporate video production company, we can shoot a variety of types of videos for small businesses. When providing our promotional video production services to businesses in the St. Louis area, we offer both green screen and on-location shooting. When shooting on location at your business or in an off-site location, we will provide the necessary equipment including full videography setups, cameras, tripods, professional lighting and microphones, audio mixers, and wide angle lenses. We also offer green screen shooting at our St. Louis corporate video production offices if desired.
After shooting your video, we will begin the video editing process. The video editing process for small business promotional videos often includes the incorporation of music, titles, and graphics. Our complete promotional video production process will result in the development of a professional and effective video that allows you to introduce and market your business.
Promotional Video Production Pricing Information
With our video recording and small business video editing services, we can create short promotional videos for nearly any small business located throughout the St. Louis area. Because our promotional video shooting and editing services allow you to pay for only the services and time that you need rather than purchasing large packages, these services are affordable for most small businesses.
By choosing to work with Watch It Bend Studios, your small business can have the professional-looking promotional videos that you need to promote your business to potential customers. If you are interested in working with us to develop a promotional video for your small business, please review our pricing information below or contact our commercial video production company to learn more.
For any on location shooting, either at your business, your home, or at an event space, pre-production is a must. From the time you contact us, until the day of the shoot, we will be in a pre-production mode. Tasks for pre-production include but are not limited to:
- Initial meeting to discuss details and ideas
- Scouting the location
- Writing or modifying the script
- Obtaining the necessary permits and permissions
- Emails and phone calls to the client and other necessary parties
- Preparing the script for the teleprompter
- Determining what equipment is needed and buying or renting that which we don’t already have
- Meeting with all parties, building trust and confidence
Price will vary depending on type of venue, length of video, type of video, and estimated time needed for pre-production. Cost can be between $50 and $400. Estimates can be given in writing and cost for Pre-Production needs to be paid in full once we book your video on our calendar.
The next phase is production. If we’ve done our job in pre-production, day of shooting should go smooth and as quick as possible. Production is based on an hourly rate and is available in 1 camera 1 technician, 1 camera 2 technicians, or 2 cameras 2 technicians.
- 1 camera, 1 technician: $245 for up to one hour, including 1 hour of set up, break down and clean up. Additional hours are $125 billed in 15 minute increments
- 1 camera, 2 technicians: $295 for up to 1 hour of shooting, including 1 hour of set up, break down and clean up. Additional hours are $175 billed at 15 minute increments.
- 2 cameras, 2 technicians: $295 for up to one hour of shooting. Additional hours are $195 billed in 15 minute increments. 1 additional hour included for set up, break down and clean up.
Post production includes all the editing to create your final video as well as sending you copies for approval, making changes as needed, and creating and uploading the final video data file. One copy is included. Additional formats needed, including alternative video data file and production on hard disc (Blu Ray and DVD) are additional.
Price: $90 per hour of editing billed in 15 minute increments. Estimates will be available.
- Additional formats, as well as copies on Blu Ray and DVD are $19.95 with additional copies of them at $9.95
Additional Small Business Video Production Services
In addition to developing promotional videos for small businesses and other companies located throughout the St. Louis area, we can also edit your existing videos and pictures or shoot new video in order to create:
- Retirement or Employee Appreciation Videos
- Award, Holiday, and Celebration Videos
- Video Coverage of Corporate Events
- Safety and Training Videos
To learn more about our promotional video production services for small businesses or to find out additional information about any of our corporate video production services, please contact our commercial video production company today.